New Users: Create an account by clicking here.
*If you think anyone at your organization may have previously registered in the system, do not create a new account. Contact our Grants Manager, Wendy Vendel, at [email protected] to have your organizational contacts updated.
Existing Users: Enter your credentials and log in. If you forgot your password, use the “Forgot your Password” link to the left to reset your password.
*If any follow-up forms need to be reassigned to a new/different staff person, contact our Grants Manager, Wendy Vendel, at [email protected] to have your requests updated.
To Apply for a Grant
- Complete a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) for one of the Foundation’s three grant making areas: Conservation, Performing Arts, or Social Causes.
- If your LOI is approved, you will be notified via email and will be able to access a full application through the account you created.
- Submit the completed application and all required attachments by the deadline through the Foundation’s online system.
1) The foundation makes grants to public charities under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
*If you are an international Conservation organization, you are still eligible to apply. Please enter 00-0000 as your EIN number. Performing Arts and Social Causes focus areas are US based only.
2) Once any online form, including a Letter of Inquiry (LOI), Application, or followup report has been submitted, you cannot add, modify or delete it or any part of it through the online system. If you find that you need to make an important change after you have submitted an online form, please contact [email protected] directly for assistance.
3) If you are applying for a renewal grant, please ensure all previous reports have been submitted.
Grant Cycle Calendar
The Foundation has two grant cycles per year: spring and fall.
Please click here to view pertinent dates of the Spring 2020 and Fall 2020 grant cycles.
The following dates are general. Please check our website periodically for specific dates for the upcoming grant cycle.
LOIs Open: Early November
Decisions Returned: Late May
LOIs Open: Early May
Decisions Returned: Late November
Organizations can be awarded a grant(s) in only one cycle of the calendar year. The Foundation will consider multi-year grants on a case-by-case basis.