For a full applicant tutorial which covers registration, the applicant dashboard, and how to apply, please click here.
New Users: Create an account by clicking here.
*If you think anyone at your organization may have previously registered in the system, do not create a new account. Contact our Grants Manager, Jess Matta, at [email protected] to have your organizational contacts updated.
Existing Users: Enter your credentials and log in. If you forgot your password, use the “Forgot your Password” link to the left to reset your password.
*If any follow-up forms need to be reassigned to a new/different staff person, contact our Grants Manager, Jess Matta, at [email protected] to have your requests updated.
To Apply for a Grant
Please note when our cycle opens (2024 dates). The quiz and forms will not be available to complete prior to the cycle opening.
- Complete the eligibility quiz. If eligible to apply to one of our three focus areas, you will be provided access to the appropriate form.
- If your LOI is approved, you will be notified via email and will be able to access a full application through the account you created.
- Submit the completed application and all required attachments by the deadline through the Foundation’s online system.
1) The foundation makes grants to public charities under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
*If you are an international Conservation organization, you are still eligible to apply. Please enter 00-0000000 as you EIN number. You will receive a duplicate organization warning message. Please ignore this message and continue with registration.
2) Once any online form, including a Letter of Inquiry (LOI), Application, or followup report has been submitted, you cannot add, modify or delete it or any part of it through the online system.
3) If you are applying for a renewal grant, please ensure all previous reports have been submitted.
Grant Cycle Calendar
The Foundation has two grant cycles per year: spring and fall.
Please click here to view pertinent dates of the 2024 grant cycles.
The following dates are general. Please check our website periodically for specific dates for the upcoming grant cycle.
LOIs Open: October/November
Decisions Returned: May
LOIs Open: April/May
Decisions Returned: November
Organizations can be awarded a grant(s) in only one cycle of the calendar year. The Foundation will consider multi-year grants on a case-by-case basis.