The Foundation is seeking a highly qualified, energetic, and dedicated individual to join our team. This is a newly-created position to assist grants management in the Performing Arts program, with a specific focus on theater groups. Please download the full job description for more details.
Click: PMAFF Program Associate Position
2019 GRANT CYCLE DEADLINES
The Foundation is pleased to announce the grant cycle calendars for 2019.
- We will be accepting LOIs (Letters of Inquiry) for the Spring 2019 cycle beginning on October 15, 2018.
- Submission of LOIs are due Monday, December 17, 2018.
- Full applications are due Friday, February 1, 2019.
- Awards will be announced by the end of May, 2019
- We will be accepting LOIs for the Fall 2019 cycle beginning on March 15, 2019.
- LOIs are due by Friday, June 21, 2019.
- Full applications are due Friday, August 16, 2019
- Awards will be announced by the end of November, 2019.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact the foundation office at any time with questions.