The Foundation is pleased to announce the grant cycle calendars for 2020. Please note, all LOIs are due on the deadline date on or before 11:59 PM, Central Time, unless otherwise noted.
- We will begin accepting LOIs (Letters of Inquiry) for the Spring 2020 cycle on November 1, 2019.
- LOIs are due Monday, December 2, 2019.
- Full applications are due Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
- Awards will be announced by the mid-May, 2020
*Please note, for the Fall 2020 cycle only, within the Social Causes focus area only, we will not be accepting new applications. Given the COVID-19 crisis, the foundation will continue to support current grantee partners as well as contribute to collaborative emergency funds. We anticipate opening up the opportunity for new Social Cause applicants for our Spring 2021 cycle and beyond. Conservation and Performing Arts focus areas will continue to accept new applications.
- We will begin accepting LOIs for the Fall 2020 cycle on April 15, 2020.
- LOIs are due Monday, June 15, 2020.
- Full applications are due Monday, August 10, 2020.
- Awards will be announced by mid-November, 2020.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact the foundation office at any time with questions.